Monday, September 29, 2014

Enlightenment. Contentment.

College is done. No more fake lectures.
A month ago my frustration on this college was way too much, as is everybody’s. But now that I think of it, the last day came inevitably. Deep down, this day doesn’t feel so good. All these days, this day felt that it was worth a great laugh about the college and its system, but now, it’s all a bizarre feeling with mixed emotions. Leaving these lovely people behind and proceeding forward to achieve something greater, something that we dreamt of since forever.
The heart aches when I think of it. The experiences I've had in this college have definitely shaped some part of my life. The films that I’ve seen here and the things that I learnt here have a significant effect on my life and career. Though we think it has always been a waste of a great deal of money joining this college, that’s not what we actually paid for. I paid whatever I paid for the experiences that I've had with the people. The learning process from friends and the talks that we've had are the key elements that cover up my money.

Experience - In our lives, whatever we do, wherever we go, everything we do it for experience. The greatest inevitable thing in all of our lives is death, and between that phase where you realize this truth and when you actually face the truth, we have solid millions of seconds that'll help us make this effing life a memorable one. The one that'll make us contented regarding the greatest decisions that gave us all this enlightening vision regarding the choices that we face. Putting death aside, we have time and the urge to learn. Putting both of them together, we'll be something that we dreamt always. This college hasn't given a single percent of what we anticipated but it gave a lesson and that lesson is not just a happenstance but it is by choice, the choice of our unalloyed minds that are craving for something boundless to learn every day. We did learn. The canteen and the comforting shade under the trees taught us something optimistic every time we met. It has left a mental watermark which is eternal.

Enlightenment – That day will come where you’ll realize the true meaning of your inner self and start doing something that no one has ever done. All the philosophy and the culture that we learn during this haunting journey will turn out to be the ultimate lessons. Still I do believe that it is one of my greatest decisions to have joined this college for the very basic fact that it taught me what I am and I can be and whenever I mean college, I mean people. Every one of us are told at every point of their lifetime – study well, get a job, be happy. But all these years with my people, I was content at every moment and never thought of being a consistent everyday man that we see every day on roads – the man with spectacles without any surreal dreams except for the fact that he has to earn more and more money to keep his people happy and healthy. We dreamt out of the box always, we know that we’ll reach each and every one of them. During this progression, some of us become rebels going against the system of all sorts and getting things done the way they intend. To be precise, we all hate the system, we despise it to such an extent that we think that it’s not even worth a dime after a while. We all have that one dream – to be the guy who says ’Once upon a time’ in a rousing tone that’ll make people think that they’re gonna learn something new today, that they’re gonna get enlightened by that very vision of yours. Until then, dream. Also make them true. Also mark a path. Also see the future. Also save the past in your heart, for, it’s part of the vision that’ll pass on to your people. This is the new propaganda, not to influence people and lure them towards you, but to show them something that they've never experienced.

No comments:

Post a Comment